- We appreciate your interest in our volunteer program. Since the beginning South Shore Peer Recovery has depended on volunteers and we could not do it without your help, Thank You!
- Volunteers help us to staff the center by making sure the center is clean and set up for the day’s activities, which can include setting up chairs in our group meeting room; keeping brochures and information boards up to date and greeting guests to the center.
- Represent and promote SSPR at community events by staffing a resource and informational table. Perform outreach to businesses, organizations and partners across the South Shore.
- Program Committee – Help identify, recommend and support new program offerings for SSPR by connecting with the peer community. Help to shape SSPR’s overarching programming strategy.
- Advancement Committee – As a non-profit, SSPR needs passionate volunteers to help drive our fundraising efforts. Help us connect with new supporters to ensure our FREE programs continue to grow and play a part our Annual Recovery Rocks Concert and fundraiser a success!
- Finance Committee – Do you have a background or expertise in finance or audit? Join our finance committee to lend a helping hand.
- Event Committees – We have special project and event committees that change with the calendar that require peer volunteers.
“I believe in this place… I am sure that it has made all the difference in my being able to maintain sobriety this time. Thanks to the people I have met at SSPR, I celebrated a year living in recovery this month!” SSPR volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with South Shore Peer Recovery! Volunteers are important to everything we do and we appreciate their contributions to our recovery community. Please take a few minutes to fill out this application so that we can understand your interests and skills. You will be contacted by Jane Wasel, SSPR Office & Volunteer Coordinator, to schedule an interview.